“Clutter” is always such a hot topic, especially at the beginning of every New Year! It is the headline of countless magazines, a favorite segment on talk shows and the subject of many home organizing experts. UCLA’S Center on Everyday Lives and Families even studied the impact of Clutter! Their experts did an extensive study and determined that Clutter has a profound affect on our mood and self-esteem. They went on to explain that they found a definite “link between cortisol (stress hormone) levels, primarily in women, and a high density of household objects”.
I totally agree that Clutter is an important issue to explore. However, the reason I want to explore Clutter this month, is because no one understands how Valuable Clutter is and what our “Clutter” can actually tell us about our own inner lives and the lives of our family! Clutter is simply an area of our home that has become very “Congested” or overwhelmed over a period of time. That “location” of our Clutter is a strong indicator of where we, ourselves, might be feeling unhappy, stuck or constricted in our lives. This insight into “Where” our Clutter is and how it directly relates to our personal truth, can become the Motivational Key to changing it and finding the Energy to clean it out!
So, for the month of January 2015, 2x a week, we are going to focus on “Loving” our Clutter and gaining insight into how we can Create positive Change, in our inner and outer lives, by releasing it! We will:
- Understand the 8 corners of our home we may have Clutter and How it affects u
- Love and bless the fact that we have such a clear indicator of where we need Support!
- Develop the Motivation, through our new insight, to actually Change it
- Create a stress-free Strategy to Release the Clutter and Clean It Out
- Let’s continue with the Clutter in West Corner/Location of our homes and apartments and How It Impacts Us in that Location:
Major Clutter in the West location of our Home Issues:
1.You feel a major lack of Joy in your Life bordering on depression.
2. You are having a problem with a Lawsuit.
3. You are experiencing teeth or gum problems.
4. You are having difficulty on your job and your job status is not great.
5. Your youngest daughter is not as respectful as you would like.
Your Motivation for Cleaning Up the West Location:
6. You want to Renew your Joy, remove your Boredom and experience Happiness in your Life again!
7. You want to have healthy and strong teeth and gums.
8. You want to improve the Energy around any pending Lawsuits and Win!
9. You want your youngest daughter to be happier and more respectful regarding the family.
The West location is so important for our Joy and our Positive Energy! Ideally, we always want to have something to look forward to in our lives and feel as though our lives are exciting and have meaning!
When the West is congested and Energy does not move around well, our capacity for Joy and learning and our Passion for life, becomes stuck too!
I hope you have learned more about your Clutter and how it tells you what needs to be refreshed in your life. Please just be tender with yourselves and do not become over whelmed in trying to fix it all at once. This is the value in Knowing “Where” we should start. That depends on what is most in need of our attention relative to what you want to improve in your life.
Our next and last installment of our Series will be the Northwest. Super important for our decision making and authority at Home and at Work!
Much love and Blessings,