“Clutter” is always such a hot topic, especially at the beginning of every New Year! It is the headline of countless magazines, a favorite segment on talk shows and the subject of many home organizing experts. UCLA’S Center on Everyday Lives and Families even studied the impact of Clutter! Their experts did an extensive study and determined that Clutter has a profound affect on our mood and self-esteem. They went on to explain that they found a definite “link between cortisol (stress hormone) levels, primarily in women, and a high density of household objects”.
I totally agree that Clutter is an important issue to explore. However, the reason I want to explore Clutter this month, is because no one understands how Valuable Clutter is and what our “Clutter” can actually tell us about our own inner lives and the lives of our family! Clutter is simply an area of our home that has become very “Congested” or overwhelmed over a period of time. That “location” of our Clutter is a strong indicator of where we, ourselves, might be feeling unhappy, stuck or constricted in our lives. This insight into “Where” our Clutter is and how it directly relates to our personal truth, can become the Motivational Key to changing it and finding the Energy to clean it out!
So, for the month of January 2015, 2x a week, we are going to focus on “Loving” our Clutter and gaining insight into how we can Create positive Change, in our inner and outer lives, by releasing it! We will:
- Understand the 8 corners of our home we may have Clutter and How it affects us
- Love and bless the fact that we have such a clear indicator of where we need Support!
- Develop the Motivation, through our new insight, to actually Change it
- Create a stress-free Strategy to Release the Clutter and Clean It Out
- Let’s continue with the Clutter in South Corner/Location of our homes and apartments and How It Impacts Us in that Location:
Major Clutter in the South Issues:
1. Clutter can really put a damper on your Happiness in the South!
2. Can impact your blood pressure and make it go up due to area congestion!
3. Can create a higher potential for Eye problems.
4. Can negatively impact your Promotion at work and Reputation.
Motivation for Cleaning it up and Out:
5. You want to increase your Happiness quotient!
6. Your blood pressure has been inching higher and you want to get it under control.
7. You want your eyesight to be excellent!
8. You would like to improve your Visibility Quotient in your Career!
The South location of our Homes and Apartments are so important. If you have been feeling down and like you get no Recognition at your job-check your South Corner-especially if it is your Garage!
The South also relates to our Middle Daughter in our Family. If she is having any issues at school or emotionally-please start getting your boxes and clearing out that South location. It will help everybody in the house and create a higher potential for Happiness!
Good luck and Good Energy! Next time we will look at the Southwest! So important for Moms!
Love and light,